A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McKillop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McKillop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKillop
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McKillop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McKillop, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McKillop graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McKillop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R McKillop MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. McKillop practice?
- Dr. Brian McKillop has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian McKillop practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.