A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McKillop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McKillop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McKillop, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McKillop graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McKillop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Evergreen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKillop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian R. McKillop practice?
Dr. Brian McKillop practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sedro Woolley, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.