A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McKillop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McKillop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McKillop, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McKillop graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McKillop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R McKillop MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. McKillop practice?
- Dr. Brian McKillop has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian McKillop practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sedro Woolley, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.