Brian McKinley Is this you?

Have you seen Brian McKinley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2017

A great doctor, kind, gentle, always listens to what I have to say. I never feel rushed.

December 28th, 2016

I always look forward to my appointment with Dr. McKinley. He is very kind and caring. All doctors should be more like him.

December 3rd, 2016

I had an appointment with him for over a month. The office calls me the Friday before my appointment on the following Tuesday and tells me I can't come in till spring because they no longer consider me a current patient so I have to start over as a new one. They had my chart in front of them when the appt. was made. This Dr. could care less about the patient.

October 21st, 2016

Dr. Mckinley is always such a kind and caring doctor. He always greets you with a smile and a handshake. You can tell that he really is concerned about his patients. I have been going to him for several years and he is always on time...never late! He always explains things in a way that is easy to understand. I would easily send any of my family or friends to him.

September 29th, 2016

You will not find another doctor that is so on top of his profession. I always feel like he is making the right decisions for my medical problem. He explains things so that I understand what is going on. He always calls if there is something in my lab work that I need to know about. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

September 10th, 2016

Dr. McKinley is a gifted docror

Dr. McKinley always takes the time to thoroughly explain all aspects of his examination and test results in a clear and understandable way.I never feel rushed and always have his undivided attention.Also, it is obvious that he is exceptionally well-informed and researches every potential health issue very carefully, and has a very engaging personality. I would recommend him without reservation.

July 25th, 2016

This was my first visit and I was so pleased. He spent a lot of time with me. The follow up was wonderful. I am so happy I found him.

July 22nd, 2016

Best Practices

I have been a patient of Dr. Brian McKinley for a few years, and I am very satisfied with his care. He is personable and I feel he is genuinely concerned with my health. The Pinnacle Group is great, as well. I don't know how they do it, but they manage the appointments with expertise. I have never had to wait for a period longer than a few minutes.

July 21st, 2016

I always feel confident with information I get from Dr. Mckinley. He takes the time to make sure all issues and questions you raise are addressed and answered.

June 22nd, 2016

Patient

I have run a medical practice and both my husband and I have been patients. Let me say that Dr mc kinley is a doctor's Doctor . I only wish all of our physicians had his compassion and ability

June 14th, 2016

Ultrasonographer

Dr. McKinley really connects with his patient and is very attentive and understanding. He is truly compassionate and is up to date on current treatment options for patients who suffer with arthritis and I'm sure many other usdues, such as fibromyalgia. He does require careful monitoring with medications and how they are affecting your body by requiring only 2 visits per year. He closely checks your liver lab values to be sure the medications are being beneficial and not causing any damage to your liver. My experiences have always been positive and he is always open to listen to what you have to say. He is gifted in many ways and I'm thankful to have such a caring specialist to help me manage my dibilitating arthritis. Thank you for all you do for your patient's, Dr. McKinley.

May 28th, 2016

Dr. McKinley was very attentive, respectful, thorough, and used language a layperson could understand. When my lab results were in he called me himself to give them! I highly recommend him. His staff is also excellent.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive comments!!! We really appreciate the kind words, and the great review!!