Dr. Brian Mcleod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Mcleod?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017

Money

Money is a bigger concern than the patient

October 19th, 2016

Ms

He is the most gentle, kind and most comprehensive doctor I have ever had. Anyone should have the pleasure to have him as a urologist. Kind, has the time for you and will always put you first. Ty Dr McLeod!!!!

January 24th, 2016

Prompt and courteous service professional yet patient friendly

November 15th, 2015

He checked out my husband and listened to some of the many health issues my husband is now dealing with. He gave reassurance at this point and with everything that has been happening lately, getting some good news on the Friday the 13th was terrific! Always has a smile on his face and is willing to listen to the concerns we have. Can't thank the whole crew down there for the wonderful work that they do!

October 4th, 2014

Latest Follow-up

Just had another follow-up with Dr. McLeod! I'm still stone free and hope to stay that way! He told me everything looked good and that whatever I was doing to continue. He took the time to go over the results of the CT scan I had recently and answered the list of questions I had ready for him! I had forgotten an important question, but he took the time the answer that too when he came back out from seeing another patient. I was very happy to hear that he will still be affiliated with Windham hospital and although it's a bit of a drive, I love the new office they now have in a lovely old house! Beautiful! See you soon!

July 8th, 2014

Finally Stone Free!

Last year wasn't a good year for me medically. It started with a visit to our local ER, a visit to Dr. McLeod, then a kidney biopsy, two visits in the same day to the ER, a complete blockage, lots of pain, a stent inserted (at Hartford hospital), two lithotripsies, a stent removal, a partial blockage another lithotripsy and finally a 4 mm stone was left. I was referred to the Windham Urology Group. At first I saw Dr. McLeod and because of the seriousness of the condition, I was too upset to notice much about him except that he was kind and took the time to explain what was going to happen. Thankfully the tumor is benign. For my first lithotripsy I saw Dr. Graham. I wasn't very impressed with a doctor who didn't take the time to talk with his patients before or after a procedure. He turned my case back over to Dr. McLeod and I'm glad he did. Dr. McLeod again explained everything he would do and took the time during his busy schedule to see that everything was alright. Dr. McLeod and his staff were wonderful during the following months that it took for me to get better. It didn't happen overnight and I dealt with a lot of pain. Apparently kidney stones can be very unpreditable...mine certainly were. Dr. McLeod thought the stones remaining stones would stay in the lower pole of my kidney. NOT! I think it takes more than one visit to really get to know someone and doctors are no different. I really like his great sense of humor and the compassion that he shows his patients. Only once did I have a longer than usual wait for a visit (an emergency at the hospital). I would recommend anyone I know to Dr. McLeod and his staff. Perhaps some patients need more patience when they are dealing with a busy doctor and his staff. Can they have bad days...I'm sure they do and more often than most. After all think about what they deal with everyday! I thank goodness they have been there for me!

April 18th, 2014

Was at the ER, had diagnosis, needed surgery, he wanted me sent home & to call office next a.m...called..no answer many times. I left a message, which they returned hours later & wouldn't see me til the end of day, even though I was in excruciating pain. Let me sit in 8'x8' waiting room, writhing in pain for an hour, while the doctor saw his reg pts. I finally left for the ER, (where they had told me to go if I couldn't wait for the latest appt they had) after telling them the pain was too great to wait. They couldn't have cared any less. He never came to the ER. The office staff is incompetent & he is the only Uro in town. They don't secure pt info, screwed up pt's appts as we all listened & tried to blame the pt (who was able to prove w/appt card that they screwed up). AVOID IF YOU HAVE ANY CHOICE &/OR A DESIRE TO LIVE!

August 24th, 2013

Kidney Mass and Second Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones!

Loved his bedside manner! Was very courteous and frieindly and willing to answer questions! Took the time to explain what he did when procedure was done! Hardest part about seeing these doctors is having to deal with their nurse.

October 5th, 2009

Excellent Doctor in every way. Always has a smile for everyone. Very knowledgeable in his field.

July 13th, 2009

BML, MD

I am a physician and a patient. I have found everything about this physician's practice, skills and abilities first rate and at least on par with those of wold clas physicians at major teaching hospitals. I was particularly impressed when he gave up his lunch hour on a "non-surgical" day to remove a malignant tumor, and thus avoided me the anxiety of having to wait for an OR opening. If you have need of a Urologist, you would do well to consider this physician

September 25th, 2017