A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McNamara is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McNamara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. McNamara has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thompson McNamara MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Brian McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian McNamara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.