A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McNamara is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McNamara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. McNamara has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thompson McNamara MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Brian McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian McNamara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.