A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeil graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. McNeil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K McNeil MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. McNeil practice?
- Dr. Brian McNeil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian McNeil practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.