A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McNeil is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNeil
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McNeil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeil graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. McNeil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith McNeil MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. McNeil practice?
- Dr. Brian McNeil has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian McNeil practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.