Dr. Brian Mcnulty MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

January 26th, 2016
Dr. Mcnulty

February 20th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor, great bedside manner- and funny!
I have seen Dr. McNulty since I was pregnant with my first son in 1985- I think that is most of his career! He was the only male in an all-female practice- so I wasn't sure about him. He turned out to be fantastic! In a difficult delivery he was professional, attentive and funny too! Over the years, he has maintained the utmost professional practice. The office is run well and I never have to wait long. They are very efficient. I also have the utmost confidence in Dr. McNulty. I have grown old with him, and I have had confidence with him in every stage of my life. He is a rare find.

March 20th, 2014
Dr. McNulty gets through visits quickly, but he is very comforting and helpful. He answers all my questions and makes me feel at ease. He has a great bedside manner but also is very knowledgable and professional.

March 13th, 2014
Highly Recommend Him!!
Dr. Mcnulty was so professional and a very personable guy. I was very apprehensive about coming to a new doctor, since I didn't care for my previous OBGYN- but he surprised me with how kind and helpful he was. The wait room staff were pretty good...but He was easy to talk to, made me feel very comfortable, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor. He really has your best interest in mind, and was quick and to the point, but didn't hesitate to stick around and answer my questions or chat with me. Fantastic doctor. Highly recommend him.

December 22nd, 2009
Dr McNulty is an excellent Physician. His bedside manner is exceptional. He takes the time to listen & answer all of your questions, he has a very calm & caring demeanor. Your safety & that of your unborn child is top priority. Follow up appt's can potentially be a painful experience, but not when you are under Dr McNulty's care. He takes the time to ensure that you are comfortable both physically & psychologically.

January 20th, 2016