A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McSorley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McSorley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McSorley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McSorley graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. McSorley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick McSorley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. McSorley practice?
- Dr. Brian McSorley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian McSorley practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.