A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mecklenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mecklenburg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecklenburg graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mecklenburg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
- Univ. Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wade Mecklenburg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Mecklenburg practice?
- Dr. Brian Mecklenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Mecklenburg practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.