A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Medeiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Medeiros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Medeiros, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medeiros graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medeiros has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Medeiros MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Medeiros practice?
- Dr. Brian Medeiros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Medeiros practices Pediatrics near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Pediatricians.