A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Meek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Meek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Occupational Medicine
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Meek graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Meek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Meek MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Meek practice?
- Dr. Brian Meek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Meek practices Occupational Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, OK.
See Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeons.