A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mekelburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mekelburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mekelburg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekelburg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mekelburg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Mekelburg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Mekelburg practice?
- Dr. Brian Mekelburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Mekelburg practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.