A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Melito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Melito, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melito graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Melito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Van Melito MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian V. Melito practice?
- Dr. Brian Melito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Melito practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.