A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mendenhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mendenhall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mendenhall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendenhall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mendenhall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian William Mendenhall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Mendenhall practice?
- Dr. Brian Mendenhall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Mendenhall practices Emergency Medicine near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, TX.
See Longview Emergency Physicians.