A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mignola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mignola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mignola graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mignola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jonathan Mignola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Mignola practice?
- Dr. Brian Mignola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Mignola practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Primary Care Doctors.