A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mignola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mignola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mignola graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mignola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mignola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Mignola practice?
Dr. Brian Mignola practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.