Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Millhollon
Dr. Brian Millhollon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Millhollon is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Abrazo Maryvale Hospital and John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain. Dr. Millhollon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Millhollon has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Brian Millhollon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Allan Wachter
Allergy and Immunology
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi35
Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 1.25 mi19
Dr. Anita Kadikar
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 1.81 mi19