A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Millhollon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Millhollon, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millhollon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millhollon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Millhollon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Millhollon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Millhollon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Millhollon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Millhollon practice?
- Dr. Brian Millhollon has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Millhollon practices Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Pulmonologists.