A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Millhollon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Millhollon, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millhollon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millhollon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Millhollon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Millhollon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Millhollon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Millhollon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Millhollon practice?
- Dr. Brian Millhollon has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Millhollon practices Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Pulmonologists.