A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Minkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Minkus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkus
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minkus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkus graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minkus has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Minkus DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Minkus practice?
- Dr. Brian Minkus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Minkus practices Family Medicine near Artesia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Artesia Family Physicians.