A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Minkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Minkus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkus graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minkus has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Minkus DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Minkus practice?
- Dr. Brian Minkus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Minkus practices Family Medicine near Artesia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Artesia Primary Care Doctors.