A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Minkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Minkus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkus graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minkus has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minkus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Minkus practice?
Dr. Brian Minkus practices Family Medicine near Artesia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Artesia Family Physicians.