Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Osteopath

18502 Gridley Rd
Artesia, CA 90701
562-865-6160
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr great staff and wait times horrible!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

Dr. Brian himself is excellent! The staff is a different story they seem to really not care what you have to say. No compassion on the staff at all. To make an appt be prepared to get at least a month out. They claim they will give you a courtesy call? Beware this does not happen and if you miss an appt they charge you $25... Again Dr. Brian IS THE BESTTTTTTTTT... Staff another story! I have been a patient for over 12 years! JM

|  Wonderful,the best,very experienced, soo compassionate, best listener  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

I've been blessed to be his patient for 6 years in which I see him quite a lot. Nobody listens to patients like Dr.Brian does. You get his undivided attention and best possible care. What's remarkable is his compassion and devotion as well as his always accurate diagnosis and treatment. It's worth to mention Dr.Brian treats you as a whole person, not just specific injury or illness you might have. He understands the mind, body connection and how one condition may lead to another. Have I mention how lucky I am? :)I love his very friendly and amazingly skilled staff as well. You never have to worry if your needs will be fulfilled in a timely manner. Everything is super efficient and always done in your best interest.

|  Tammy  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2012

He is a awesome doctor! he makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk to.He also explains things in a normal language not doctor language.To me with what i have seen with my parents,he is one of a kind!

|  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Minkus is excellent. He takes time with his patients and is very competent and friendly.

|  Front Desk Staff is Lousy  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Keep at least 2 1/2 hrs open for an appointment here, been there up to 4 hrs.....my husband also has experienced long waits for this caring Dr

|  Edith the worst office staff ever...  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Edith is very unprofessional, rude, and has no respect for others. Patients are an inconvenience to her, she obviously hates her job, but loves to talk drama on the phone. They have other civil people out there looking for a job she can be replaced. The rest of the office has it together, they understand the key to Patients, But... You have to get through her first.

|  Dr. B. Minkus is the greatest !!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr.Brian Minkus, is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. He takes all the time that you need to spend with him. He never rushes you. If I have to wait a long time to see him, I do not mind at all, because I know when it is my turn to see him, he will take all the time I need.Carol Wharry