Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
Horrible
I rated accurate diagnosis, bedside manner and follow up after visit "0" rating.

May 16th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever.
Best doctor I have been to. He takes his time, has a good sense of humor and loves his patients. If you do not get the first appointment be prepared to wait. He is never in a rush and will stay with you for as long as you need him to.

April 4th, 2016
Dr. Minkus and his staff are wonderful, warm, professional and precise. I could not be happier! Thank you!

November 15th, 2015
I WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE FOR CARE, AND I'M AN RN.
The doctor is aces, but his staff is very protective of him and his time and it can be difficult to ask the doctor questions outside of an appointment. Like all busy caregivers and PMD's you need to be your own advocate and aware of your conditions and ask questions of your doctor. But he makes everything understandable to anyone, even my husband who has dementia. He thinks outside the box, can do almost anything, and refers out whenever it's needed.

October 13th, 2015
Could not give zero stars. Ease od appointment is horrible. They give appointments every 3 months to see the doctor. In between you are compelled to see the nurse. Promptness, staff courteousness is horrible. They are rude, unfriendly, uncompassionate. Diagnosis by Dr. Minkus is untrustworthy. I had a very bad experience with his treatment. There is no follow up after visit. Very difficult to communicate with the doctor in between visits. Staff thinks they are all-knowing almighty. I made a mistake going to this doctor for months, and learned my lesson for the life. I am happy for the patients who liked him and have no complaints about him. Good Luck.

September 29th, 2015
Want an Awesome Doctor ? Call Dr. Minkus!
I have only had the pleasure of my first appointment with Dr. Minkus. I have heard only "Excellent" comments on Dr. MINKUS and his Staff. My experience was more than I could have ever expected. Dr. Minkus cared for me in a way, I always thought doctors should care for patients. I have had several injuries in my life, along with some medical conditions an extreme emotional problems brought on from my childhood. On my first visit I felt like an emotional reck. I didn't know how I was going to explain everything in one visit. As I begun to verbalize my tragedies, he was already sitting in front of me but, I know he felt my pain immediately. He sat an held my hands, checking an injury but looking at me with true concern and compassion, I knew than that GOD finally had lead me to my TRUE CARE GIVER! I finally felt I have hope in getting some Peace in my Body, Mind, Heart and Soul. My old doctor I was with for 12 years, I don't think ever sat an talked to me, let alone look at me... he was always pecking at his computer, just giving me different meds to test on me. Really never felt my old doctor had any compassion for me at all. I am looking forward to my next appointment. As far as his staff... I think their Excellent! I think the crap they comment on Edith is soooo untrue. Everyone can have a bad day. Be nice anyway, an most often then, you will find out you get a kinder response back. THANK YOU DR. MINKUS for Being So Caring, and the most professional doctor ive had EVER in my LIFE, you deserve an award just for that!

December 16th, 2014
Dr. Minkus and His office Staff
I read some good reviews for Dr. Minkus. I am glad for those patients who like him. I must post here a contrary experience which I had with Dr. Minkus. He displayed unbelievable incompetence in diagnosing health problems of a patient for whom I am a family caregiver --health problems which were readily correctly diagnosed by another physician when I took the patient to the other physician. As regards the incompetent staff and the self-important nurse assistant in Dr. Minkus's office, some other reviewers have already written about them. Dr. Minkus would do well to fire and replace the incompetent and self-important members of his staff with competent and caring ones if HE cares enough about the patients who come to him for medical service (even after reading this review).

October 19th, 2012
Pretty awesome
It takes a great human being to become a great doctor, and that's exactly who my doctor is. A compassionate, very bright, awesomely skilled man w ...

October 5th, 2012
Wonderful,the best,very experienced, soo compassionate, best listener
I've been blessed to be his patient for 6 years in which I see him quite a lot. Nobody listens to patients like Dr.Brian does. You get his undivided attention and best possible care. What's remarkable is his compassion and devotion as well as his always accurate diagnosis and treatment. It's worth to mention Dr.Brian treats you as a whole person, not just specific injury or illness you might have. He understands the mind, body connection and how one condition may lead to another. Have I mention how lucky I am? :)I love his very friendly and amazingly skilled staff as well. You never have to worry if your needs will be fulfilled in a timely manner. Everything is super efficient and always done in your best interest.

September 30th, 2012
Tammy
He is a awesome doctor! he makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk to.He also explains things in a normal language not doctor language.To me with what i have seen with my parents,he is one of a kind!

August 28th, 2012
Dr. Minkus is excellent. He takes time with his patients and is very competent and friendly.

May 7th, 2012
Front Desk Staff is Lousy
Keep at least 2 1/2 hrs open for an appointment here, been there up to 4 hrs.....my husband also has experienced long waits for this caring Dr