A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mohr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohr
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mohr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Dudley Mohr MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Mohr practice?
- Dr. Brian Mohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Mohr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Midland, TX.
See Midland Internists and Midland Cardiologists.