A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mohr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohr
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mohr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Dudley Mohr MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Mohr practice?
- Dr. Brian Mohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Mohr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Midland, TX.
See Midland Internists and Midland Cardiologists.