A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Monks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Monks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Monks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Monks graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Monks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Eugene Monks MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Monks practice?
- Dr. Brian Monks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Monks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.