A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mulhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mulhall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulhall
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mulhall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mulhall, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulhall graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mulhall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Mulhall MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Mulhall practice?
- Dr. Brian Mulhall has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Mulhall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Gastroenterologists.