A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullis
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Mullis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Heath Mullis BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Mullis practice?
- Dr. Brian Mullis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Brian Mullis practices Orthopaedic Trauma near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.