Dr. Brian Mulrooney MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Huntsville, AL

3.9

December 23rd, 2016
Cataract surgery
Dr. Mulrooney removed cataracts from both of my eyes. I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. I didn't have any trouble with either eye. I was well pleased with the surgery. If you use the eye drops like you are instructed to do, you shouldn't have a problem.

January 24th, 2016
I underwent cataract surgery performed by Dr Mulrooney. I have NEVER been so disappointed. I felt a great deal of pain during the surgery (the anesthesia obviously was not effective), and days later, discovered that the surgery was minimally successful. I still have very poor vision in the operative eye and require contacts or eyeglasses. What a blow to my great expectations. I definitely would not recommend this practice to my worst enemy.

October 18th, 2015
Bad experience
Dr Mulrooney performed cataract surgery on my right eye after surgery I had some spots in center of vision not very bad though he suggested doing a laser procedure that takes only 5 minutes in chair he said it might not help but couldn't hurt boy was he wrong a few days after the procedure the vitreous gel in my eye separated from the retna causing a leakage now I have a huge floater and a cobb web all across my eye that will never go away he ruined my good vision I assume he probably had laser turned up to high or missed his target the only way this could be possibly fixed would be a serious surgery and since my right eye is my dominate eye Im afraid to risk it he is a nice personable doctor but I now question his expertise I would not recommend him.

January 5th, 2015
Exceptional Surgeon
Dr. Mulrooney is without doubt an exceptional surgeon. I feel very grateful to have had him as my doctor. I'm pleased with both my eye surgeries and with his caring attitude. He spent plenty of time with me, not only once but twice, when I had some additional questions. I have already highly recommended him to several friends.

August 19th, 2014
Review
Excellent physician! Very conscientious and thorough. Good follow up afterward. Made you feel confident in procedure.