Dr. Brian Murrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Murrell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Brian Murrell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017

great pain relief

Doctor Murrell did a detailed physical and then spent an hour with me doing testing and answering all my issues and concerns about my health. I highly recommend him to anyone in pain, he has helped me return to work and an active life. Janet

February 24th, 2016

Best pain management doctor out there

Dr Murrell actually understands what kind of pain people go through. I have been seeing him as my pain management doctor for almost 2 years now and he has always been up front with me and I really appreciate that!

January 25th, 2016

Still wished I lived in Amarillo so Brian could treat my neck. One of the best I've seen.

September 21st, 2015

I love Dr. Murrell, I have been going to him for years. He answers any questions you have, without acting like you're bothering him. Most of the time I don't have any trouble getting my meds on time.

August 11th, 2014

Pompous know it all

He treated me like I was five years old he never listen to me I never got any back pain relief as a matter of fact he made a mistake when he did the injections of giving me an injection with steroids in it like UR a five-year-old child and he has to punish you horrible horrible horrible horrible doctor that shot my blood sugar up to 500 after they had caught the error they called me and said books were sorry wouldn't go see this doctor don't go see him he doesn't listen to you he treats you like you are a five-year-old and he has to punish you horrible horrible horrible Dr. Please nobody go to him he's horrible if we could get them out of Amarillo that would be the best thing for Amarello

February 2nd, 2014

Fantastic Doctor

I've been in cancer treatment for over a year now. My oncologist suspended my chemo treatment until I could get my pain under control. I went to a different doctor at first and hated it. I only had two appointments with the first doctor before he told me he couldn't help me. Then I found Dr. Murrell. I loved him from the first appointment. He actually asked me questions and did kinda a chiropractor type exam on me. He immediately told us (husband was with me) that it was arthritis and he could easily fix that. He had me in the next week to start the RF procedure, which has worked wonderfully so far (only 3 weeks out from that). I'm so thankful that I found Dr. Murrell!

January 21st, 2014

back and leg pain Patient

My primary care doctor refered me to Dr Murrell, he read all my records and did a physical exam then sat down with me and discussed a personalized treatment plan for me. I have followed his plan and I have been able to go back to work and my quality of life is back, I praise this doctor and the staff, they are amazing. All the staff is helpful and easy to work with, I would highly recomend this office and doctor to anyone. I thank God for Dr. Murrell and his extensive knowledge.

May 6th, 2010

Will not be going back

Not too crazy about this doctor. He is very abrupt and didn't listen. Spent more time listening to himself than to me, only been two times and that will be the only two times.

February 22nd, 2010

I have been to more than pain mainagement physicians and this is the first that spends a minumum 30-45 mins. in the exam room. Since I have had 4 back surgeries and 1 neck surgery, this is the first doctor to use an approach that does not mention surgery. I am very pleased with the outcome of the lidocaine + betamethasone injections and then next month with decide whether or not to have a rhizotomy, where the nerves are deadened for RF. The length of pain-free is from 6mns to 18mns and then if necessary, the procedure may be repeated.

October 9th, 2009

Pompous God Complex who just wants to hear himself talk.

Seeing him over a year, no firm diagnosis, no pain relief. Over talks the patient, doesn't listen to the patient, "KNOWS EVERYTHING" because to quote him "Are you the doctor here?" therefore making him the ABSOLUTE WORST kind of doctor. The worst kind of doctor is one that doesn't listen to his/her patients.

August 29th, 2017