Dr. Brian Naylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Naylor?

May 27th, 2016

DONT GO TO NAYLOR

Doctor Naylors office rescheduled appointments 3 times on my son 2 of them times was for one appointment alone calling me saying he won't be in the office that day and said my son couldn't get seen by someone else there he had to see Naylor when they tried for the third time I called well care and filed a complaint well care told me my son can see the other doctors their so I called Naylors office back and told them what well care told me than they said that well care was wrong my son had to see Naylor needless to say I switched doctors because no one in their right mind will keep putting up with Naylor not being in the office on a day of an appointment when the appointment was made 2-3 months in advance. I went in to sign papers to get my kids records and told them that them rescheduling appointments cause Naylors decides hey I'm not gonna go to work this day so and so can rebook and Come another day is unprofessional. Pretty much told them off nicely. I'm like this I don't care what's going on if an appointment is made and your a doctor keep it if your a doctor and have kids your self and you can't have someone else other than your self or wife or husband take them to appointments and etc than stay home with them and stop wasting people's time people don't have time to play the calendar game not do they have the time to switch things around cause a doctor don't wanna do his job. my advice to you is don't see this doctor don't even take your child to see him cause from how he acts he don't give a care about your child he don't give a care I f your child is coming in on that day just to get shots he just thinks that people can work around him and I for one won't do that.

May 1st, 2015

Very cocky... Not very interested in my child.

August 16th, 2016