Dr. Brian Neely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Neely?

August 1st, 2016

Dr.Death

He gives pills to anyone and will give you anything you want. A drug addicts best friend.

June 6th, 2015

If you are looking for a pc doc who gives you his attention....this is your guy. I've searched for 15 years....and I will never put my faith in another healer. He is not a doctor of medicine, he is a doctor for the soul

May 1st, 2015

Dr Neely is a very caring, easy to talk to, fun doctor. He is genuine and makes you feel special and is attentive to your concerns.

March 26th, 2014

Great Patient Interaction

I have been a patient about a decade. Dr. Neely takes time to evaluate his patients. He not only listens to them but also asks questions that allow him to narrow down his diagnosis. He does not rush through appointments, takes time to ask about his patients' lives, remembers his patients' history and always asks them to contact him again if their health does not improve.

February 5th, 2014

Best Doctor Ever

I have been seeing Dr. Neely for 10 years. He is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. I never feel rushed and he actually cares about not only my health, but what is going on in my life. I will never go to another doctor, ever!! He has diagnosed me with a few conditions that previous doctors completely missed. I owe my life to him.

November 2nd, 2013

Best Dr BY FAR

I have been going to Dr. Neely for 9.5 years, since I first moved to Richmond. He's been the best doctor I've seen in all 35 years of my life! He makes the time for you at appts. He will even allow patients to come in during his 'lunch hours' if there are not any appt opennings. Never is in a rush during appts. Remembers your medical history, takes time to discuss whatever is going on and 'looks' out for patients when in crisis. He makes himself available for patients , no matter what his schedule. I refer and recommend him to everyone. Though he's located in midlothian and I've moved to the far west end, I have continued to go with him as my primary doctor and do NOT foresee ever leaving/changing doctors or the practice as everyone there is wonderful!!! Friendly, professional, kind and caring of your overall well-being!

May 16th, 2013

Dr. Brian S Neely

I have been a patient of his for YEARS. I LOVE HIM he is such a GREAT doc, I am able to talk to him about EVERYTHING and I mean Every and Anything he doesn't look at me like I am crazy some of the stuff I have asked he just talks to me about it and answers my question, sometimes he has been a Shrink for me. He is the best Doc I have ever had in my life I am so thankfull he was recommended to me by my friend.

January 21st, 2013

Excellent doctor and excellent staff!

September 5th, 2012

Highly recommended - Guy rocks.

Excellent diagnostic skills; excellent bedside manner; compassionate; looks ahead. Have switched all four of my children to him. Nurse is excellent, too. No pain when administering shots; thorough with instructions. I can't say enough good things about him and his nurse.

October 28th, 2010

Highly recommend Dr. Neely

I went to Dr. Neely for a physical. His exam was thorough and he explained everything clearly. He has a good personality and he is easy to talk to. I'm a new patient and I was able to get an appointment for the next day. When I got to the office, I was called back to the exam room immediately. I didn't wait long for Dr. Neely to see me. He was running late, but he still was able to see me before I was finished filling out my paperwork.I highly recommend Dr. Neely

October 13th, 2010

Excellent Experience

If you have to get sick this is both a great practice and great doctor to consider. They have a modern facility with competent staff and well rounded doctors. Dr. Neely, in particular, takes time to communicate effectively and illustrates a genuine interest in your recovery. Would happily refer him to anyone.

March 22nd, 2010

great practice

this office is not like any i have ever been to. the staff has a sense of humor, the doctor really listened to me. i have never had any problem getting an appointment. i think the person who made that comment must have been having a bad day. i have never been treated that way. :)