A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Nemunaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Nemunaitis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemunaitis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nemunaitis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Nemunaitis DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Nemunaitis practice?
- Dr. Brian Nemunaitis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Nemunaitis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland Heights, OH and Greensburg, PA.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.