Dr. Brian Nemunaitis DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics Cleveland Heights, OH

January 28th, 2016
Dr Nemunaitis had a poor attitude during my appointment. He was rude and patronizing. He did not seem at all concerned with my comfort level. He and his staff did not follow up with me to let me know the outcome of my exam. My anxiety level was worse after the appointment than before. My husband accompanied me to the exam and Dr Nemunaitis spent more time talking with him about recreational activities and asking him 'manly' questions than addressing my legitimate medical concerns. Maybe Dr Nemunaitis should be examining men instead. My experience with him and seeing the other reviews here leads me to question the integrity of the Cleveland Clinic website patient reviews.

January 23rd, 2014
Unpleasant experience
I had a very negative experience with this doctor. I found him to be quite rude, cocky, condescending and damaging. Seems to have a God complex and does not listen to the patient. Makes you feel horrible about yourself. Not quite sure why he chose obstectrics as his specialty (???) :-( I would not recommend this physician.

October 15th, 2012
ANGRY
MADE ME THINK I WAS CRAZY WHEN I DO REALLY HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME! HE SEEMS NICE BUT JUST ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT LIKES TO PLAY "GOD"! IF YOU DON'T KNOW- SAY YOU DON'T RATHER THAN TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY!

January 17th, 2012
Amazing Doctor! He delivered both of our children. Highly recommended.