A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Nguyen, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Linh Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Brian Nguyen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA.
See Temecula Internists.