Dr. Brian Nichol Is this you?

dr. Nichols is the best

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Dr. Nichols is great and has helped me as much as he can. I have a bad back, but that is nothing that the pain I have left over from chemotherapy and extreme pain in the hands and feet and memory problems, pretty much any and all side effects that extreme high dose chemo therapy for lymphoma stage 3-4 is rough and nasty, but Dr. Nichols has been a godsend, thanks and he is great.

cancer patient

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Dr. Nichols has been a has been a Godsend to me for helping me have somewhat of a better quality of life due to the cancer treatment and the pain that is has done to my nerves and body. I think he has been a great pain management Doctor for me. I have other issues that i am dealing with due to cancer and the treatment associated with it but that has to do with other doctors and medical professionals.

Not very Professional

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Posted on March 1st, 2011

My 4th and last pain doc. VERY good at what he does. I'm a patient of 11 yrs. He's my miracle!

The Dr. That Cares.

Posted on March 30th, 2008

I am a patient of the good Dr. Nichol. I had been to other "specialists" I use that word loosely. The other specialists all told me the same thing "you will grow out of it, you are young-and BTW here is a 4 year suppy of morphine,dilaouded,and fentnyl just in case you need it. I am totally disabled. I was also a patient of Dr. Nichol's partner, who works out of state. Dr. Nichol has been nothing but caring,and has told me the truth -even when it hurt me- about my back,and my pain, including neuropathy. Dr. Nichol has performed nerve burns on me without me being scared. Some of them haven't worked-as he told me they wouldn't completely. He has also tried to "fix" my thoracic spine,but told me honestly "there is no hope". His staff are nothing but courteous.I am on disability and medicare, and Dr Nichol takes what they pay and if I have the extra-he is ok. I wish I could pay more. About high powered drugs- I asked him about morphine[which I had been treated with for years]he told me it wasn't a good idea at this point and gave me a lower class pill,and others to treat other symptoms.His staff has never done any procedures to anyone that I know of. Some of his staff smoke cigs,dress like commonfolks, and it brings a personable "air" to his office. The only procedures his staff has ever done-that I know of-is the routine drug tests on patients that they are supposed to do. We need more Dr.'s like him,and more staff like he has. Yes,he got a fraud charge-but he is the type of MAN that will tell you why--if asked. I highly respect him, his staff, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 5th, 2017