Dr. Brian Nicholson MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

September 30th, 2015
This is kindest most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen. Although the wait time can be frustrating , when he gets to you you will not be rushed. He takes his time with you explains everything thoroughly and will answer all your questions. I would highly recommend this Dr.

January 8th, 2015
Wonderful
My dad was in the hospital and Dr. Nicholson was his doctor. He took the time to explain everything to my father and myself. I would recommend him to anyone. He knew what to look for when the other doctors didn't know what was going on. My father had a bladder stone.

August 14th, 2010
John Ribbach
Excellent surgen, took the time to reassure my Dad, explained everything to him about the procedure, showed geuine compassion towards him. Great post operative care also. Highly recommended !

April 28th, 2010
The two Doctors Nicholson
There are two Drs. Nicholson. One is the father Thomas Nicholson and the son Brian Nicholson. I have seen both and they are great people. very concerend about the person as an indivual. Spends as much time as needed with you explaining and resurring you. both doctors seem like very good docs. Where as the older Dr. Nicholson does not do major surgery any more, his son does and seems to be just as nice and informaned as the older doctor. Brian Nicholson will be doing my surgery and I trust him completely. He is a great person.