Dr. Brian Niedbalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Niedbalski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor, Wonderful Office!

I have been seeing Dr. Niedbalski as long as he has been at the practice. He and his nurse are both so friendly that I almost feel like I'm visiting friends when I am there. The staff always seems concerned about my well-being and I never feel like a burden, or that thy don't have time for me. Dr. Niedbalski is very knowledgeable and truly makes me feel like I am an active participant in my plan of care, whether I am just in for an annual physical, or if I have a medical concern. The wait time at the office is also VERY short! I never wait more than 5 minutes in the lobby, or in a room to be seen. The only time I had a longer wait was because they had been very busy and I had to wait maybe 15 or 20 minutes (which has literally only happened once), but they were very apologetic about it the whole time. Dr. Niebalski even scheduled my follow-up appointment and checked me out himself that day, because his nurse was busy with another patient. They are such a great team!

June 15th, 2015

Top Drawer Physician....TEN STARS

Brian is one of the finest physicians in Bartholomew County. He listens, gives excellent advise, has a good bedside manner, cares about his patients, and always prescribes the right treatment. He also has an excellent sense of humor! There are no wait times and will usually see a patient earlier than scheduled. You'd be hard pressed to find a better doctor anywhere.

February 5th, 2015

Good experience

I have been with Dr Neidbaski since he came into practice. Have always had good experiences. Also if it wasn't for him my dad would probably not be here today he saved his life by early diagnosis of cancer.

October 3rd, 2013

Staff is rude, Doctor is great

I have been seeing Dr. Neidbalski for years. He is always polite and informative. The staff at Doctors Park is rude, curt and inept.

August 29th, 2009

Just an overall great Doctor

I became one of Dr. Niedbalski's patients when he first began practicing with the Doctor's Park Family Medicine group. I have seen him for a variety of things and always find him a kind and compassionate doctor and man. I suffer from several long term, for the rest of my life, conditions and see him every three months. I have never felt I was a "routine" as other doctors I had to visit on a regular basis made me feel. He listens and really makes an effort to know me as a person and a patient which I think is vital for diagnosis and treatments. He is very forthright and will tell me what needs to be said without sugar coating it or dancing around the issue. He is very straight forward when it comes to tests, procedures, and medications that can financially strain a patient's resources. His manner of knowing his patients on more than a superficial level allow him to do this, although he will never sacrifice the necessary for budgetary constraints. I have been under his care for well over a decade and honestly couldn't imagine trusting my health and my life to another doctor. He's first rate all the way.

March 9th, 2017