Learn more about Dr. Brian Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Nielsen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nielsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nielsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Nielsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Lengthening
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nielsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- Carondelet St. Joseph`s
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian B Nielsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian B. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Brian Nielsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Nielsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.