Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Total Debacle  |  show details
by Mad Mother on Jun 13th, 2014

While this man may be good in the operating room, there will be NOTHING else about your experience with him or his office that will please you. Not only was there no communication between this doctor and the nursing staff in the hospital leaving my daughter in limbo and without food for four day, when requesting a work excuse note for the ten days he ordered off, I was told we could not get that until her follow up appointment - which happens to be next month. When I told the RUDE lady answering the phone that my daughter will have lost her job by then, she snarkily said, "Well I'm sorry but that's not how we do it here." AVOID THIS NIGHTMARE... especially if you are seeking help for your child!

|  Great Doctor with one very BAD employee  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

The doc was great in all manor! But there is one employee who is absolutely AWFUL. Another proceedure is needed but I'm seriously considering finding another doc because of this employee. Rude, condescending, belligerent and is more concerned about speaking and being right than listening to the patient. WORST experience at any kind of a physicians office ever. If you can deal with a bad employee because the doc is great, then go for it! Unfortunately, she spoiled it.

|  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

Dr. Nork and staff took the best care of me when I had a procedure done by him, and finding out it was cancerous. The staff were exceptional with follow up appointments, and Dr. Nork was so kind and considerate. He referred me to an exceptional oncologist, and kept in touch with my PCP so she knew what all was going on.

|  Worst Experience I have ever had  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2009

Dr. Brian Norkiewicz was not worth the money we spent. He left me to suffer.