Dr. Brian Novack Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian Novack?

Wouldn't go to ANYONE else!

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Met him over 16 years ago. Checked 6 doctors. He was most expensive but also spent the most time discussing my procedure. He booked ONLY me that day compared to all other doctors that schedule multiple surgeries in the day. He also took the hardest route of the surgery.... no scars. no pain. no visible surgery. He is a true magician. Worth every penny if you want to look like you have not had any surgery. Younger you, better you. Not ANOTHER you! Go for it. The money is WORTH it.

Unbelievable Surgeon

Posted on April 16th, 2016

He is caring and realistic..and result is fabulous I highly recommend him

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Best Surgeon in California

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Doctor Brian Novack is absolutely Amazing!!! I would not let anyone else touch my face. He is completely in his element!

No one compares

Posted on December 11th, 2015

As a new patient, scheduling an appointment with Dr. Novack was not as simple as just picking up the phone and calling. Dr. Novack's staff pre-screens all patients, asking for photos and basic medical background information. Once I had sent my information in, Dr. Novack and his consultant reviewed everything and followed up with me with further questions before we set my appointment time. The consultant was very thorough in her questioning - covering all the basics and plus some prior to my coming in. She discussed cost's with me before I scheduled so I knew what to expect and was able to answer all my questions so I was better prepared walking into my appointment. Once I came in to see him, Dr. Novack spent a considerable amount of time with me (2 hours for a facelift consult!). Not only did he ask about my concerns and expectations, but explained to me the technicalities of the procedure and what was possible vs what was not. He is beyond knowledgable in regards to plastic surgery as well as in general medicine! He cares not about just booking a surgery and collecting his fee, but genuinely about the health and wellbeing of his patients. I was blown away with the amount of knowledge he presented me. He was not trying to sell a service, but explained the process so I had all the information I needed to make my decision regarding the procedure. After my visit, I was sent information about the appointment to have for review. It was a lot of information in one visit and when I had follow up questions, both the staff and Doctor himself were happy to answer. I hadn't even scheduled a surgery at that point! They were so giving of their time and patience with me all the times I felt as if I were "bugging" them with more questions. Yes the process is long, but it's highly involved and the time he gave me was unprecedented. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Producer

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I had a procedure done and when I came out of anesthesia, they yanked the breathing tube out of my mouth so hard, they broke my front teeth. They were supposed to pay for all my dental procedures and did not.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I had two plastic surgery procedures by the doctor with excellent results.

Dr. Novack gave me the smile (and nose) I've always wanted

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Brian Novack from a good friend of mine. She had looks great and I never knew she had work done, as I only met her last year. The staff is great, the facility and equipment is high quality and the work Dr. Novack does is pure artistry. I LOVE how I look now!

Posted on January 13th, 2015

No one has taken the time and care as he has over the years.

the proof is in the pudding as they say. Results were excellent and I woulod highly recommend his work to any friend

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Amazing

Posted on June 12th, 2011

Yes, he is a very talented surgeon. He gives 100% with every procedure. But more, he is an artist, a true artist. When you leave his office, After the consultation you're better educated about cosmetic surgery. And then after surgery the outcome of the procedure is so natural, so wonderful, he just made me look on the outside the way I feel on the inside.

Great experience

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Novack removed a lesion on my face. The procedure was painless and the results were incredible. No scar at all. Its like it was never there. Very pleasant experience overall.