Dr. Brian Novack MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 16th, 2016
Wouldn't go to ANYONE else!
Met him over 16 years ago. Checked 6 doctors. He was most expensive but also spent the most time discussing my procedure. He booked ONLY me that day compared to all other doctors that schedule multiple surgeries in the day. He also took the hardest route of the surgery.... no scars. no pain. no visible surgery. He is a true magician. Worth every penny if you want to look like you have not had any surgery. Younger you, better you. Not ANOTHER you! Go for it. The money is WORTH it.

March 25th, 2016
He is caring and realistic..and result is fabulous I highly recommend him
Best Surgeon in California

February 15th, 2016
Doctor Brian Novack is absolutely Amazing!!! I would not let anyone else touch my face. He is completely in his element!

December 22nd, 2015
impressive doctor
A true artist with incredible credentials I am very happy I found him.

December 11th, 2015
No one compares
As a new patient, scheduling an appointment with Dr. Novack was not as simple as just picking up the phone and calling. Dr. Novack's staff pre-screens all patients, asking for photos and basic medical background information. Once I had sent my information in, Dr. Novack and his consultant reviewed everything and followed up with me with further questions before we set my appointment time. The consultant was very thorough in her questioning - covering all the basics and plus some prior to my coming in. She discussed cost's with me before I scheduled so I knew what to expect and was able to answer all my questions so I was better prepared walking into my appointment. Once I came in to see him, Dr. Novack spent a considerable amount of time with me (2 hours for a facelift consult!). Not only did he ask about my concerns and expectations, but explained to me the technicalities of the procedure and what was possible vs what was not. He is beyond knowledgable in regards to plastic surgery as well as in general medicine! He cares not about just booking a surgery and collecting his fee, but genuinely about the health and wellbeing of his patients. I was blown away with the amount of knowledge he presented me. He was not trying to sell a service, but explained the process so I had all the information I needed to make my decision regarding the procedure. After my visit, I was sent information about the appointment to have for review. It was a lot of information in one visit and when I had follow up questions, both the staff and Doctor himself were happy to answer. I hadn't even scheduled a surgery at that point! They were so giving of their time and patience with me all the times I felt as if I were "bugging" them with more questions. Yes the process is long, but it's highly involved and the time he gave me was unprecedented. I wouldn't want it any other way.

October 26th, 2015
Producer
I had a procedure done and when I came out of anesthesia, they yanked the breathing tube out of my mouth so hard, they broke my front teeth. They were supposed to pay for all my dental procedures and did not.

September 25th, 2015
I had two plastic surgery procedures by the doctor with excellent results.

February 19th, 2015
Dr. Novack gave me the smile (and nose) I've always wanted
I was referred to Dr. Brian Novack from a good friend of mine. She had looks great and I never knew she had work done, as I only met her last year. The staff is great, the facility and equipment is high quality and the work Dr. Novack does is pure artistry. I LOVE how I look now!

January 12th, 2015
No one has taken the time and care as he has over the years.

August 1st, 2013
Regrets
Regret trusting Brain Novack as a facial surgeon and warn anyone considering this doctor. Very poor result left face with scarring and indentations most of which could not be corrected. Records were incorrect, Dr was uncaring and arrogant.

June 20th, 2011
Attitude in consultation
Years ago, I visited Dr. Novack. He answered my questions. The consultation ended with the Doctor when a staff member announced that "he" had arrived. Dr. Novack said nothing more to me, but told his assitant "I don't have time to answer his questions, you may do it". He left the room without saying anything more to me. I remember this because no other doctor had been as rude as Dr. Novack.

June 11th, 2011
Amazing
Yes, he is a very talented surgeon. He gives 100% with every procedure. But more, he is an artist, a true artist. When you leave his office, After the consultation you're better educated about cosmetic surgery. And then after surgery the outcome of the procedure is so natural, so wonderful, he just made me look on the outside the way I feel on the inside.