A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Nowak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nowak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Nowak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Nowak practice?
- Dr. Brian Nowak has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Nowak practices Anesthesiology near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Anesthesiologists.