Dr. Brian Ogrady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Ogrady?

September 1st, 2017

Worst dr I've ever been in front of

I'm a marine veteran , using my choice program. This waste of flesh comes in the ER and consist to tell me that he is a surgeon . That he does surgery , and what does he think I need him there for because all he does is surgery. Forget the fact that I'm in the ER , I can't walk , they are putting morphine in me so I can tolerate what is messed up. He continues to tell me rolling his eyes that I don't need to be there. Sun comes up I have an MRI and next thing I know I'm in surgery with another Dr. bottom line; I will arrange a visit for dr ogrady to talk to the tooth fairy. Bet !

August 25th, 2017

Highly recommend

Surgery of any type can be very scary for anyone. I have endured several surgeries myself, this time it was for my adult daughter and I must say that Dr. O'Grady is by far the most professional, respectful and talented surgeon that I have come across. He is very thorough and explains everything to you. He doesn't mind that you ask 100 questions over and over. He puts your mind at ease. He is very friendly and has a great bedside manner with his patients. His office staff is great as well. They called daily to check on my daughter before her first post op appt. I would definitely recommend him if you ever have to endure a neurosurgery.

May 22nd, 2017

He has still been removed, I do not believe it!!!

This doctor as he would like others believe that he is of zero help and should be revoved from practice today and forever.

March 29th, 2017

Great Dr., office staff is amazing

March 21st, 2017

This person should be removed from any US state forever. His work is appalling beyond salvation!

should be removed!

October 26th, 2016

Patient

I feel the doctor did a good job on my neck but he had no bed manners, he never came to my bed after surgery, he released me the very same day as my surgery . Dr. O'Grady told my husband that I wanted to be released. I must have been high on drugs because there's no way I would have asked to be released the same day as major surgery. I went back for a checkup and ask Dr. O'Grady if I could go back to work or not, because we needed the money, he said it was up to me, I told him that I did not know if I could do my job because I worked at the post office as a rural carrier ,he told me that I would not qualify for disability because he had seen it before people being denied when they had major surgeries . I had to quit my job , when I asked Dr. O'Grady if he would fill out my disability papers he said yes and said that all he had to do was put a big word down, and nobody at Social Security would know the difference. His PA does not have any empathy, patience or sympathy

June 15th, 2016

Great physician/surgeon. Office staff is amazing. Shows compassion towards the patient and their family

April 13th, 2016

I had an emergency surgery performed by Dr. OGrady, to remove a Colloid cyst of the third ventricle in 2011 at Kadlec medical center in Richland Washington.

May 28th, 2015

Time was limited and not appreciated, money was the main issue.

Very rude and arrogant concerning how more money his staff can charge and no call back.

May 12th, 2014

lower back surgery

Amazing, after 6 years Dr O'Grady operated my lower back i feel great ,almost pain free about 95% of the pain it's been gone. Too bad he left the Austin area. Excellent Doctor.

June 12th, 2012

still in pain and no answers

I would not go back and see this doctor.

April 17th, 2012

Couldn't ask for better doctor

I disagree that this doctor has that "egotistical god complex" as described by another person's experience.Howeverwe all have our own distinct medical situations. Myself, my family and friends all appreciate this doctor's caring attitude. I've had 3 surgeries for brain tumors by this doctor alone over the past 2 1/2 years. Very knowledgeable, experienced doctor. We also appreciate his honesty in regards to my medical situation.