Dr. Brian Ogrady MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
He has still been removed, I do not believe it!!!
This doctor as he would like others believe that he is of zero help and should be revoved from practice today and forever.

March 29th, 2017
Great Dr., office staff is amazing

March 21st, 2017
This person should be removed from any US state forever. His work is appalling beyond salvation!
should be removed!

October 26th, 2016
Patient
I feel the doctor did a good job on my neck but he had no bed manners, he never came to my bed after surgery, he released me the very same day as my surgery . Dr. O'Grady told my husband that I wanted to be released. I must have been high on drugs because there's no way I would have asked to be released the same day as major surgery. I went back for a checkup and ask Dr. O'Grady if I could go back to work or not, because we needed the money, he said it was up to me, I told him that I did not know if I could do my job because I worked at the post office as a rural carrier ,he told me that I would not qualify for disability because he had seen it before people being denied when they had major surgeries . I had to quit my job , when I asked Dr. O'Grady if he would fill out my disability papers he said yes and said that all he had to do was put a big word down, and nobody at Social Security would know the difference. His PA does not have any empathy, patience or sympathy

June 15th, 2016
Great physician/surgeon. Office staff is amazing. Shows compassion towards the patient and their family

April 13th, 2016
I had an emergency surgery performed by Dr. OGrady, to remove a Colloid cyst of the third ventricle in 2011 at Kadlec medical center in Richland Washington.

May 28th, 2015
Time was limited and not appreciated, money was the main issue.
Very rude and arrogant concerning how more money his staff can charge and no call back.

May 12th, 2014
lower back surgery
Amazing, after 6 years Dr O'Grady operated my lower back i feel great ,almost pain free about 95% of the pain it's been gone. Too bad he left the Austin area. Excellent Doctor.

June 12th, 2012
still in pain and no answers
I would not go back and see this doctor.

April 17th, 2012
Couldn't ask for better doctor
I disagree that this doctor has that "egotistical god complex" as described by another person's experience.Howeverwe all have our own distinct medical situations. Myself, my family and friends all appreciate this doctor's caring attitude. I've had 3 surgeries for brain tumors by this doctor alone over the past 2 1/2 years. Very knowledgeable, experienced doctor. We also appreciate his honesty in regards to my medical situation.

April 12th, 2012
katie stevens
my son had surgery by him and he was great in 2006 come back to texas we miss you thank you so much

March 16th, 2012
Excellent doctor!
When I reached the emergency room I was in serious condition. I had had a cerebral aneurysm and he diagnosed me quite quickly. Before I knew it, I was prepped and off to surgery. Thankfully, the surgery went well and I awoken without serious damage or deficits from the aneurysm. He has been very professional and caring with his follow up. I think I was extremely lucky to have Dr O'Grady as a doctor to treat me.