A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian O'Hea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian O'Hea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian O'Hea, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hea graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. O'Hea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Hea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian J. O'Hea practice?
Dr. Brian O'Hea practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Hampton Bays, NY.