A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Anderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Brian Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Anderson practices Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.