A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Butler, DPM, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Butler has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Butler DPM and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Butler practice?
- Dr. Brian Butler has 8 office locations.
Dr. Brian Butler practices Urology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Waukesha Urologists.