A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ford, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Ford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Paul Ford MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Ford practice?
- Dr. Brian Ford has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Ford practices Dermatology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Dermatologists.