A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. George has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P George MD is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. George practice?
- Dr. Brian George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian George practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatric Surgeons.