A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Grady, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grady
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Grady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Grady, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Grady has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Grady MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Grady practice?
- Dr. Brian Grady has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Grady practices Urology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Urologists.