A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Grady, Urologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Grady, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Grady has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Grady practice?
Dr. Brian Grady practices Urology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hercules, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Urologists.