A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hecht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hecht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fostoria Community Hospital
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Hecht MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Brian Hecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hecht practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Surgeons.