A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hecht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hecht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fostoria Community Hospital
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Hecht MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Brian Hecht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hecht practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tiffin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fostoria, OH and Findlay, OH.
See Tiffin Orthopedic Surgeons.