A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hecht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hecht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans