A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Paul Kim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Kim practice?
- Dr. Brian Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Kim practices Otolaryngology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Anaheim Otolaryngologists.