A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lipton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Paul Lipton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Brian Lipton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lipton practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.