A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Martin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Martin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from St. Christopher's Iba Mar Diop.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Martin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Martin practice?
- Dr. Brian Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Martin practices Emergency Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Emergency Physicians.