A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Brian Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Murphy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Murphy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Brian Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Murphy practices Anesthesiology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Kutztown Anesthesiologists.