A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Murphy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Murphy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Murphy MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Brian Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Murphy practices Urology near Hamburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Hamburg Urologists.