A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Murphy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Murphy MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Brian Murphy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Murphy practices Neurology near Houma, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Morgan City, LA.
See Houma Neurologists.