A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Perry, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Facial Paralysis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Perry FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Perry practice?
- Dr. Brian Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Perry practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.