A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Perry, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Facial Paralysis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Perry FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Perry practice?
- Dr. Brian Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Perry practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.